Let life find you

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm back

Coyote in the Mist
Coyote in the Mist - by Aehric


It's been one year and nine months since I last posted here. Sheesh. Well, I'm back. Again! Heh.


A lot has happened since I last showed my face around these parts.

Here's a quick rundown:

  • I graduated college!
    • Hooray!
    • Finally...
  • I moved to Helena, MT
  • I got a real job with an engineering firm
    • I work as a designer
  • I purchased the Adobe CS2 suite!
    • Always a good thing
    • It's proven itself over and over
  • My folks moved to Wisconsin
    • :(
  • I was blessed with a wonderful and godly girlfriend
    • We've been together nearly 11 months now!
  • I changed apartments
    • This one is much better
  • I got involved in a bible study
  • Said study is a church plant!
  • After a while I was asked to become a core member of the group!
    • I accepted
    • Now I create graphics for the ministry
  • I got a roommate
  • I'm finally getting a Wacom tablet!
  • My folks are moving back this summer!
    • YAY! :)
That's a quick summation of my life, at least the important parts, for the last year and nine months. A lot more has happened, but, that's not for the here and now.

What is for the here and now are these lovely tidbits:
Kurios Fellowship & Ministries
http://www.kuriosfm.org/
  • Check it out and join us Tuesdays at 6:30pm Mountain time for live, interactive bible studies over Yahoo Instant Messenger!
  • It really is worth the time.
  • http://kuriosfm.blogspot.com/
Rogue Wolfe Designs www.freewebs.com/roguewolfedesigns/
  • My roommate's site.
  • If you are into wolves, or other feral folk, this is a good place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Puzzle Pirates